CHINA Business Visa Requirement:
Please send the following documents:
1. Your original valid signed passport. It must have one or more blank visa pages and more than six months before expiry.
2. Non-US citizens must also include copy of the Permanent Resident Card or U.S. Visa and I-94. Travelers who entered the US after April 26, 2013 should print the electronic I-94 form from https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/.
3. One completed and signed visa application form. Do not list Hong Kong, Macao or Tibet on the application.
4. One passport-style (2″x2″) photograph taken within the last 6 months. It must be on photo paper and have a plain white background.
5. A copy of your state-issued driver’s license. If you do not have a driver’s license, submit a copy of a utility bill in your name.
6. A business letter from your U.S. Company. This letter must explain the purpose of the trip and provide a financial guarantee. It must be on letterhead and signed by a representative of the company other than the applicant.
7. A letter from the organization to be visited in China, including all of the following: applicant´s name, country of citizenship, passport number, gender and birth date; purpose and dates of visit; places to be visited; a financial guarantee for the applicant´s travel expenses; full contact information of inviter; seal and signature of company representative. Faxes/scans accepted.
8. A copy of the flight itinerary.
|Multiple||10 Years||3-4 business day||$350|