Brazil Business Visa Requirements:
The Brazil Business Visa is for business negotiations, sales and marketing only. If the purpose of visit or the nature of duties to be performed in Brazil includes any form of "technical support" e.g. installation, repair, start-up, software development, etc., the Temporary V Visa is mandatory.
- Submit your (must be signed) U.S. Passport (not a copy), must be valid for at least 6 months from date of entry and contain at least one blank visa page
- (1) Brazil Visa Application Form, fully completed and signed. (The Brazil consulate has produced an electronic visa application. Once on the official Brazil visa website, click on "Visa Request" and follow the steps. When completed please print a copy of the application) Link to Application: Brazil Visa Application https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/pacomPasesWebInicial.jsf
- Applicants for a Single Entry visa or a Double Entries visa or Multiple Entries visa require a letter of invitation from your host company in Brazil.
- (1) Professional Passport-type photograph (digital photographs not accepted)
- A letter of invitation from sponsor (either host company or individual) explaining the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of travel. In addition, the letter must indicate the length of stay, place of stay, and contact information
- A business letter from your firm, addressed to: Consulate General of Brazil, Visa Section
The letter must state all of the following:
- The purpose of the trip in detail.
- The nature of duties to be performed in exact detail.
- Declaring that "technical support" will not be performed in Brazil.
- Guaranteeing financial support for the applicant while in Brazil, moral responsibility, and return transportation.
- The letter should be signed by a company executive other than the applicant.
||7-10 BUSINESS DAY
(SUBMISSION MONDAY & WEDNESDAY ONLY)