REQUIREMENTS FOR USA PASSPORT
Step : Collect & Put Together The Documents For A New U.S. Passport.
- Do not sign this application form until you are instructed to during Authorization.
- Important: When you`re done, click the Link that says “create form”.
- Once printed there should be Two (2) barcodes on the page labeled Page 1 of 2.
Evidence of Citizenship – At least ONE of the following must be provided.
- Previous U.S. Passport (if it’s more than 15 years old).
- Birth Certificate duly certified & issued by state, county or city.
- Certificate of Citizenship or FS-240, DS-1350.
- Certificate of Naturalization.
Evidence of Individuality.
- A valid driver license (with recent photos on it).
Evidence of Urgent Tour – provide 02 copies of ONE of the following.
- Copy of round trip travel document indicating travel to an overseas country.
- Traveling schedule stating reserved or confirmed.
- Business travelers could also submit a Business Letter of Expedite, if the above is not available.
Passport Photographs – taken by a professional.
- Obtain 2 Passport size photographs in color, front view and with a plain or light color background taken by the professional.